Can't Find? Search Here


Home Free Money Get Rich Quick Naruto Anime Online Games Flash Clock

Best Quotes For You..

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that is why they call it the present."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one that you like will leave you for the one that they love."

"Never change who are, because only you, can be the one and only you."

"I love you is 8 letters... So is bullshit."

"I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am, I am... what I think you think I am."
- Sigmund Freud

"Thou shall not let the world judge who you are, but to judge yourself as who you want to be."
- Fabian E. Guzman

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
- Oscar Wilde

"Without imagination, knowledge is useless."
- Albert Einstein

"There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."
- Steven Wright

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."
- A. Whitney Brown

"You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put a few nickels in the machine."
- Flip Wilson

"The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong. "
- Andy Rooney

"The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life."
- George Carlin

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
- Oscar Wilde

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew."
- Marshall McLuhan

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans,"
- John Lennon

"I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits..."

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere."
- Mae West

"Even If It Kills Me, I'm Gonna Smile."
- "Smile" by Lone Star

"People can live one hundred years without really living a minute."

"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens"

"If you do it you'll regret it, if you don't do it you'll regret it, either way your going to regret it, you might as well just do it"

"I've been rich and I've been poor... rich is better"

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet."
- Roger Miller

"All who wander are not lost."
- JRR Tolkien

"Give up for a second and that is where you will finish."

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."
- Alexander Graham Bell

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
- Thomas Jefferson

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
- Oscar Wilde

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop."
- G. Weilacher

"When I was 17 I thought my parents were to two stupidest people in the world. When I was 21, I was amazed at how much they had learned in 4 years."
- Mark Twain

"It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it."

"The words you speak today should be soft and tender. . . for tomorrow you may have to eat them."

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
- Andy Rooney

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Copyright © Awanisa 2008 | Tecnorati
eXTReMe Tracker